Safety in Ecotourism. Natural, individual, social and economic safety.
Объем работы: 12 стр.
Год сдачи: 2006
Стоимость: 350 руб.
1. ECOTOURISM 4
1.1. The history of ecotourism development 4
1.2. Ecotourism and types of ecotourists. 4
2. SAFETY IN ECOTOURISM 5
2.1 Definition of safety in tourism 5
2.2 Safety of environment 6
2.3 Individual safety 6
2.4 Social safety 7
2.5 Economic safety 8
Now, there is time when human can travel almost in any place on the Earth and see fantastic wild nature, beautiful cities and unique monuments of ancient architecture. He can get acquainted both with the highest achievements of mode
culture, and with life of tribes that, even now, live in the Stone Age. People can see material traces of former civilizations and feel their power and greatness.
Today, ecological tourism (ecotourism) plays a significant role in the tourism industry. Ecotourism has no certain definition, but we can tell that it is type of tourism, which is connected with tourists needs to lea
more about nature and to contribute to saving the ecosystem, everything it includes, with the respect for local people.
Every year, there are more and more people who go on ecotours. However, when organizating such tours, it is very important to think about safety and provide tourists with everything they need to feel secure.
The importance of this course paper is connected with the necessity of generalization of the information on safety in ecotourism, and also with drawing attention to the safety of the mode
society, working out different recommendations for territories, where ecotourism is developing very quickly.
The objects of the research are environment, ecotourists, and also tourist agencies and their willingness and preparedness to provide safety for their clients.
The matters of the research are different factors of risk that can be met in the nature and society and that then can badly influence the health of tourists, their tourist impression, or affect the environment, which is the place, where ecotourism is being developed.
The purpose of the research is to study physiological, psychological, natural, social and economic aspects of safety in ecological tourism.
In order to achieve the purpose of the course work the following assignments were solved:
- the definition of ecotourism was considered;
- factors of risk for...
1. Александрова А.Ю. Международный туризм. Учебник.-М.: Аспект Пресс,2000
2. Басанец Л.П., Гордиенко И.А., Дроздов А.В. Классический экотуризм на рубеже XXI в.//Теория и практика международного туризма: Сб. науч. ст. под ред. А.Ю. Александровой. М.: КноРус, 2003
3. Биржаков М. Б., Казаков Н. П. Безопасность в туризме. — СПб.: «Издательский дом Герда», 2005. — 208 с.
4. Boo E. Ecotourism: The Potentials and Pitfalls. Volumes 1,2. World Wildlife Fund. Washington, D.C., 1990.
5. Commonwealth Department of Tourism, Australian National Ecotourism Strategy, Canberra, 1992
6. Ecotourism Society, 1994. Weste
D. Defining Ecotourism. In: Ecotourism: A Guide for Planners and Managers. The Ecotourism Society, North Bennington, USA, 1993
7. Lindberg K., Hawking D. Ecotourism: A Guide for Planners and Managers. Volume 1. The Ecotourism Society, North Bennington, USA, 1993
8. Tourism, ecotourism and protected areas: the state of nature-based tourism around the world and guidelines for its development. Cambridge. 1996
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.