Контрольная работа №3 по английскому
контрольные работы, английский язык
Год сдачи: 2012
Стоимость: 200 руб.
Контрольные работы (3 семестр)
Контрольная работа № 3
I. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глагол в Present Perfect или Past Simple, переведите (письменно):
1. William Colgate (found) the Colgate Company in 1806 as a starch, soap and candle business in New York City.
2. For the first one hundred years, the company (do) all its business in the United States.
3. However, in the early 1900s, the company (begin) an aggressive expansion program that (lead) to the establishment of Colgate operations in countries throughout Europe. Latin America and the Far East.
4. Recently it (set up) operations in Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Easte
Europe and China.
5. Colgate-Palmolive (become) a truly global consumer product company, worth 6,6$ billion and selling in more than 160 countries.
6. Colgate-Palmolive’s five main sectors of business are: Oral Care, Body Care, Houshold Surface Care, Fabric Care and Pet Nutrition and Health Care.
7. In the area or Oral Care, Colgate-Palmolive is the world leader in toothpaste.
8. Since 1980, the company (increase) its share of this market by more than 12% to over 40% today
9. Oral care revenues (grow) significantly in recent years and in 1991, they (exceed) $1.3 billion.
10. As a result of the company’s heavy investment in research and technology, it (develop) many successful toothpastes, rinses and toothbrushes.
11. To strengthen its presence in professional products, Colgate-Palmolive (buy) the Ora Pharm Company of Australia and the dental therapeutic business of Schever Laboratories USA in 1990.
12. For many years, the company (have) a strong dental education programme in schools throughout the world and (maintain) a close partnership with the intenational dental community.
13. Recently Colgate-Palmolive (enlarge) its school education programs to cover rural areаs as well as townships in developing countries.
14. For the last three years, the company (be) a major sponsor of the Inte...
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.