Контрольная №2 по англ, вариант 3
контрольные работы, английский язык
Объем работы: 7 стр.
Год сдачи: 2012
Стоимость: 300 руб.
1. Complete the table.
Verb Noun (general) Noun (person)
operator manufacturing distribute
inventor advertise manager
2. Circle the odd one out in each of these groups of basic business words
1. a) firm b) company c) enterprise d) manager
2. a) plant b) factory c) office d) works
3. a) sell b) make c) produce d) manufacture
4. a) client b) customer c) consumer d) employee
3. These pairs of words often cause problems. Choose the correct alte
ative for each.
1. INTERVIEWEE / INTERVIEWER
a) The person who usually asks most of the questions at an interview is the ……… .
b) The person who usually answers most of the questions at an interview is the ……… .
2.BASIS / BASIC
a) He only speaks ……… English: it's sometimes difficult to understand what he is trying to say.
b) Well, I think we now have a good ……… for discussion after lunch.
3.FOREIGNERS / STRANGERS
a) Our company has been bought by a German multinational. More and more ...... are coming fr om abroad to work in our office.
b) There were two ……… at the co
er table in the restaurant where we usually go for lunch: no one had ever seen them before.
4. Match the words with their meanings.
1) customer a) a company which makes something in large quantities
2) competitor b) a person or company who transports or sells the goods
3) distributor c) a person or a company who buys your products or services
4) manufacturer d) a person who promotes an organization or sells its products
5) representative e) another company which sells the same products or services
5. Choose a pair of words from the list to complete the spaces in the two sentences. Decide which of the two words you need for each space.
produce/products manufactures/factory accountant/accounts share/subsidiary
1.A ……… has a shop which sells directly to the public.
A ……… is a person who sells to shops or companies.
2.Our electronics division is ……… into a...
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.