Английский, вариант 4 (ВЗФЭИ)
контрольные работы, английский язык
Год сдачи: 2012
Стоимость: 350 руб.
Из глаголов, стоящих в скобках, выберете требуемую форму. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. They (will have, shall have) greatly increased the St. Petersburg’s gas supply
2. My friend (has, have) been a member of this society since 1997
3. Somebody (have, has) spoken to her in the mo
4. Students of our group (have, has) not finished their course papers yet
5. My little sister (have, has) read a lot on this subject
6. I (have, has) not got a radio set. I want to buy one.
7. You (have, has) bought too little meat.
8. I (has, have) never heard such a beautiful voice.
9. She (has, have) already done all necessary work.
10. Where (have, has) you put my book?
Поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past или Future Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. He (to finish) his work by 9 o’clock tomorrow.
2. Some of the second-year students (to pass) already all their examinations.
3. Up to now I not (to hear) anything about him.
4. We very much wanted to go to the Far East as we never (to be) there.
5. He didn’t know him and never (to hear) his name before.
6. I (to leave) my letter on the table and went away.
7. Don’t hurry. We (to get) a lot of time.
8. They (to decide) this question before we came.
9. He (to get) much work to do today?
10. She reminded me that we (to be) classmates at school.
Следующие предложения поставьте в отрицательную, а затем в вопросительную форму. Утвердительные предложения переведите на русский язык.
1. The weather has changed greatly since yesterday.
2. Both friends had arranged to meet at four o’clock in the afte
3. They have brought you some interesting materials on Economy.
4. She will have called on me next Sunday.
5. A friend of mine had advised me to visit his country.
6. I have only just begun this work.
7. Children will have already gone to bed by the time we retu
8. The train had left when he came to...
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.