Английский, вариант 1 (ГУУ)
контрольные работы, английский язык
Год сдачи: 2012
Стоимость: 400 руб.
I. Спишите предложения, поставив сказуемое в пассивном залоге. Используйте предлог by, где это необходимо
The customers can pay their household accounts by electronic transfer.
The household accounts can be laid by the customers by electronic transfer
1. The insurance company pays compensation in case of a natural disaster.
2. We have promoted our goods and services on the points of sale throughout the year.
3. My friend has just advised me to deposit my savings with a bank.
4. They are repairing my car now. I can’t drive it.
5. We had already reached the decision before the general discussion began.
6. The customers bought there articles during the sale. We can’t exchange them.
II. Спишите предложения и подчеркните сказуемые, содержащие модальные глаголы с перфектным инфинитивом. Переведите предложения
1. The results were completely wrong as a scientist she should have planned the experiment more carefully.
2. The personnel director might have chosen Mike for the job, he looked happy after the interview.
3. The firm must have become bankrupt, it is selling out its shares.
4. He couldn’t have taken part in the negotiations. He was on a business trip at that time.
5. Let’s go and discuss the problem with Mike. He must have finished working by now.
III. Спишите предложения, подчеркните причастия, укажите их форму и функцию (см. модель)
1. Impressed by Alan’s work, the manager extended his contract for year.
2. Being unemployed, Dave had time to consider what job he really wanted.
3. The consumers usually study the quality of goods offered by foreign producers at a particular market.
4. Knowing exactly what I wanted, I didn’t spend much time shopping.
5. Unless properly packed, the goods won’t attract the customers and sell well.
6. Having established the main values of the company, the members of the Board passed over to the discussion of the short-term objectives.
IV. Из данных групп предложений, содержащих...
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.