Контрольная №1 по английскому (ТюмГУ)
контрольные работы, английский язык
Год сдачи: 2012
Стоимость: 400 руб.
КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА № 1 (I семестр)
Для студентов специальностей «Менеджмент организации» и «Управление качеством»
РАБОТА С ТЕКСТОМ
Management and top managers
1. Management is essentially a matter of organising people. Managers, especially top managers, have to set objectives for their organisations, and then develop particular strategies that will enable the company to achieve them. This will involve allocating the company's human, capital and physical resources. Strategies can often be subdivided into tactics – the precise methods in which the resources attached to a strategy are employed.
2. Managers analyse the activities of the organisation and the relations among them. They divide the work into distinct activities and then into individual jobs. They sel ect people to manage these activities and perform the jobs. And they often need to make the people responsible for performing individual jobs form effective teams.
3. The founders of a business usually establish a «mission statement» - a declaration about what the business is and what it will be in the future. The business's central values and objectives will follow from this. But because the business environment is always changing, companies will occasionally have to modify or change their objectives. It is part of top management's role to balance today's objectives and needs against those of the future, and to take responsibility for innovation.
4. Efficient managers are good at communication and motivation. They need to communicate the organisation's objectives to the people responsible for attaining them. They motivate their staff to work well, to be productive, and to contribute something to the organisation. They make decisions about pay and promotion.
5. Managers are also responsible for measuring the performance of their staff, and ensuring that the objectives and performance targets set for the whole organisation and for individual employees are reached. Furthermore, they have to...
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.