Логистика управление цепями поставок
Объем работы: 12 стр.
Год сдачи: 2012
Стоимость: 300 руб.
Business Logistic Defined 2
The Supply Chain 6
The Activity Mix 8
Importance of Logistics/Supply Chain 11
List of references 12
Business Logistic Defined
Business logistics is a relatively new field of integrated management study in comparison with the traditional fields of finance, marketing, and production. As previously noted, logistics activities have been carried out by individuals for many years. Businesses also have continually engaged in movestore (transportation-inventory) activities. The newness of the field results from the concept of coordinated management of the related activities, rather than the historical practice of managing them separately, and the concept that logistics adds value to products or services that are essential to customer satisfaction and sales. Although co-ordinated logistics management has not been generally practiced until recently, the idea of co-ordinated management can be traced back to at least 1844. In the writings of Jules Dupuit, a French engineer, the idea of trading one cost for another (transportation costs for inventory costs) was evident in the selection between road and water transport:
1. New Strategies for Global Trade Management, Aberdeen Group, March 2005
2. SMBs Embrace SRM Solutions via Service Providers, Gartner, 2004
3. Extending Warehouse Management Beyond the Four Walls, Aberdeen Group, September 2004
4. SMBs Embrace SRM Solutions via Service Providers, Gartner, 2004
5. Supply Chain Inventory Strategies Benchmark Report, Aberdeen Group, December 2004
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.