Контрольная английский 3 курс вариант 6
контрольные работы, английский язык
Объем работы: 13 стр.
Год сдачи: 2013
Стоимость: 300 руб.
Ex. 3, p.138 (Model 2, №1-5) Paraphrase the following sentences as in the models.
M о d e 1: I am out of patience with him because he does not want to do his lessons.
I can't do a thing with him. He won't do his lessons.
1. I am at my wits' end, Paul refuses to go to school. 2. Like a naughty child Nelly refuses to listen to me and put on her winter coat. 3. Her mother despaired of persuading Mary to take up mu¬sic. 4. No matter how hard I try I can't compel him to tell the truth. 5. Unfortunately 1 can't make her eat porridge in the mo
1. I can't do a thing with Paul. He won't go to school. 2. I can't do a thing with Nelly. She won't listen to me and put on her winter coat. 3. Her mother can't do a thing with Mary. She won't take up mu¬sic. 4. I can't do a thing with him. He won't tell the truth. 5. I can't do a thing with her. She won't eat porridge in the mo
Ex. 9, p.150 (№1-5) Find in Text Five English equivalents for the following phrases and write them out:
1. Это для вас очень полезно. It's good for you.
2. Ничего не могу с ним поделать! I can't do a thing with him!
5. Use the Infinitive with "to", bare infinitive or the Gerund and Present Participle.
1. The problem will be discussed at the conference shortly ( open ) in Amsterdam.
2. There are unlikely ( be ) any objections to our proposal.
3. I saw the text (be ) very difficult and was afraid of ( not be able) (translate ) it.
4. ( Put) it mildly the man seemed (not be ) very clever.
5. It's a rule (read) and ( memorize ).
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.