Лексико-семантические особенности научных текстов
курсовые работы, лингвистика
Объем работы: 55 стр.
Год сдачи: 2013
Стоимость: 500 руб.
Part 1. General principles of vocabulary and semantics of general scientific texts 5
1.1. General notion of scientific language 5
vocabulary and semantics 7
1.3. Combining Lexical and Semantic Features for Short scientific Text 9
1.4. The characteristic of the scientific language 13
Part 2. Features of grammar and semantics of scientific texts 18
2.1. Lexical Complexity and Discourse Markers in Soft and Hard Science Articles 18
2.2. Scientific articles: lexical knowledge and scientific work 26
2.3. Stylistic Features of Scientific English: A Study of Scientific Research Articles 32
At present time there is a great necessity to emphasize scientific translation not only as a special kind of translation activity and special theory that investigates this kind of activity but as to assign scientific translation a status of independent applied science. From the linguistic viewpoint peculiarities of scientific are spread on its stylistics, grammar and lexics. The main task of scientific translation is a possibly clear and precise bringing of the information to the reader. This can be achived by logical interpretation of actual material without explicit emotionality. The style of scientific materials can be identified as formally logical.
Scientific texts reveal a great number of grammar peculiarities. The most typical lexical feature of scientific materials is terms and terminology saturation as well as presence of lexical structures and acronyms. A special place in such materials are the texts oriented not only for this group language speakers but for representatives of a certain professional group with certain extralinguistic knowledge.
The aim of this term paper is devoted to peculiarities of scientific translation.
The following tasks were set up to identify translation peculiarities of technical materials:
1. Reveal and describe common linguistic basis of translation, identify what peculiarities of language systems and functions are the foundations of translation process.
2. Classify main kinds of translation activity.
3. Research peculiarities of scientific materials.
4. Study specific English terminology required for professional translation.
5. Analyse grammatical and lexical peculiarities of scientific texts.
The object of this research is some scientific texts representing manuals for electric devices. The subject of this research is the translation of scientifi-technical materials.
The paper consists of introduction, two chapters and conclusion. It is also provided with bibliography list.
The introduction explains the urgency...
The translation is the multifaceted phenomenon and some aspects of it can be the subjects of the research of different sciences. In the frames of the science of translation psychological, literature critical, ethnographical and other points of translation as well as the history of translation in one or other country are being studied. According to the subject of research we use the knowledge of the psychology of translation, the theory of art and literary translation, ethnographical science of translation, historical science of translation and so on. The main place in the mode
translation belongs to linguistic translation, which studies the translation as linguistic phenomenon. The different kinds of translation complement each other and strive to detailed description of the activity of the translation.
The theory of translation puts forward the following tasks:
1. To open and describe the common linguistic basis of translation, that is to show which peculiarities of linguistic systems and regularities of the language operation are the basis of the translating process, make this process possible and determine its character and borders;
2. To determine the translation as the subject of the linguistic research, to show its difference from the other kinds of linguistic mediation;
3. To work out the basis of classification of kinds of the translating activity;
4. To open the essence of the translating equivalence as the basis of the communicative identity of the original texts and the translation;
5. To work out the common principles and the peculiarities of construction of the peculiar and special translation theories for the different combinations of languages;
6. To work out the common principles of the scientific description of the translation process as actions of a translator of transforming the original text to the translating text;
7. To open the influence on the translating process of pragmatic and social linguistic factors;
8. To determine the...
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.