контрольные работы, английский язык
Объем работы: 5 стр.
Год сдачи: 2007
Стоимость: 200 руб.
1. Перевести текст с английского языка на русский.
2. Составить 10 вопросов к тексту.
3.СПИСОК ИСПОЛЬЗОВАННОЙ ЛИТЕРАТУРЫ
Текст: No one has had more influence on managers in the twentieth century than Frederick W.Taylor, an American engineer. He set a patte
for industrial work, which many others have followed, and although his approach to management has been criticized; his ideas are still of practical importance.
Taylor founded the School of Scientific Management just before 1914 — 1918 War. He argued that work should be studied and analyzed systematically. The operations required to perform a particular job could be identified, then arranged in a logical sequence.
After this was done, a worker's productivity would increase, and so would his/her wages. The new method was scientific. The way of doing a job would no longer be determined by guesswork rule-or-thumb practices.
Instead, management would work out scientifically the method for producing the best results. If the worker followed the prescribed approach, his/her output would increase.
When Taylor started work at the end of nineteenth century, the industrial revolution was in full swing. Factories were being set up all over the USA. There was heavy investment in plant and machinery, and labour was plentif.
Throughout the time Taylor studied how to improve the efficiency of workers on the shop floor. He conducted many experiments to find out how to improve their productivity. His solutions to these problems were based on his own experience.
Later, he wrote about his experiments. These writings were collected and published in a work entitled "Scientific Management".
Taylor criticized management and workers. He felt that managers were not using the right methods and that workers did not put much effort into their job. Taylor wanted both groups to adopt a new approach to their work, which would change their thinking completely. The new way was as follows:
1. Each operation of a job was studies and analyzed.
2. Using this information, management worked out the time and method for each job, and the type of equipment to...
1. Карапусь И.А. Английский деловой язык: Учеб. Пособие. – 5-е изд., испр. – К.: МАУП, 2002. – 224 с.
2. Гринько Е.В. Практикум по деловому английскому языку. – К.: МАУП, 2000. – 264 с.
3. Бондаренко Е.В. Английский язык в таблицах и схемах: Учебное пособие-справочник / Е.В. Бондаренко, Я.В. Долгополова / Под ред. А.В. Климишина. – Харьков: Веста: Издательство «Ранок», 2004. – 128 с.
4. Русско-английский словарь: Ок. 50000 слов. С прил. Крат. Сведений по английской грамматике и орфоэпии, сост. А.И. Смирницким. / Сост. О.С. Ахманова, З.С. Выгодская, Т.П. Горбунова и др. Под общ. Рук. А.И. Смирницкого. – 12-е изд., стереотип. – М.: Рус. яз., 1981. – 768 с.
5. Аракин В.Д., Выгодская З.С., Ильина Н.Н. Англо-русский словарь: Ок. 36000 слов – 12-е изд., испр. – М.: Рус. яз., 1987. – 608 с.
После офорления заказа Вам будут доступны содержание, введение, список литературы*
*- если автор дал согласие и выложил это описание.